Research and Consulting on Solar Concentrating Technologies
Solar Concentrating Technologies
We implement 3D Research and provide Consulting for your solar furnaces and solar power plants ...
We provide Research and Consulting on the solar furnace and solar power plant technologies by the parallel (incremental and iterative) development of the software applications for the visualization, feasibility study, technical optimization, productivity forecasts, and management in different phases of your projects.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the following materials about our research activity:
"SCIENTIFIC VISUALIZATION FOR SOLAR CONCENTRATING SYSTEMS: COMPUTER SIMULATION PROGRAM FOR VISUAL & NUMERICAL ANALYSIS" was first presented at the National Solar Energy Conference (April 13-18, 1996, Asheville, NC, USA)
- The Microsoft Word document VNASC96L_ed.DOC
"Scientific Visualization for Design and Evaluation of Solar Concentrating Systems" was first presented at the 8th International Symposium on Solar Concentrating Technologies (October 6-11, 1996, Köln, Germany)
Solar power plants
See the following materials about our participation in large projects:
"CRIMEAN EXPERIMENTAL 5MW SOLAR POWER PLANT SPP-5" was published in "Sun at Work in Europe": June 1997. Vol. 12, No 2, pp. 11-12.
- The Microsoft Word document SPP5SAWE_ed.DOC.
- Baum I. V., Louchev O. A. Dynamical mechanisms of the temperature differences arising under uniform heat exchange conditions. Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 1992, vol. 35, No. 11, pp. 2805-2813.
- Baum I.V., Louchev O. A. Conductive length in heat exchange problems of shells and truss constructions. Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 1992, vol. 35, No. 11, pp. 2815-2822.
- Dubovenko A. V., Amstislavsky A. Z., Windberg O. A., Baum I.V. Crimean solar power plant SPP-5: a summary of the design and operating experience. Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Solar Thermal Concentrating Technologies. CIEMAT, 1992, pp. 1472-1481.
- Igor V. Baum. Scientific visualization for solar concentrating systems: computer simulation program for visual & numerical analysis. Proceedings of 1996 Annual Conf. of American Solar Energy Society, pp. 75-80.
- Igor V. Baum. Scientific visualization for design and evaluation of solar concentrating systems. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Solar Thermal Concentrating Technologies, October 6-11, 1996, Köln, Germany, vol. 2, pp. 999-1011.
- Igor V. Baum. Experimental 5 MW solar thermal power plant in Crimea. Sun at Work in Europe: June 1997. Vol. 12, No 2, pp. 11-12.
- Igor V. Baum. C++ OOP class library for visual & numerical analysis of solar technologies. Abstract for the 9th International Symposium Solar PACES, June 22-26, 1998, Odellio - Font-Romeu, France.